Clients and Client Results
While everyone is a little bit different, my clients tend to fall into these categories:
You use your expertise and skills to help your clients achieve results. You want to grow your business or expand into other markets.
Managers and Executives
You want to leverage your time and work more effectively. You want to advance in your career without sacrificing your personal time or relationships.
Physicians, attorneys, bankers, health professionals, etc. You want to be more organized, create a different vision for your life and work, and have support to implement it.
Exactly what kind of people work with me?
No matter what profession you are in, my clients typically share many of the same characteristics. If these characteristics fit you well, you are likely someone I could help.
- High standards of excellence. You want to excel. You value good training and fulfilling partnerships.
- Hard worker. You are committed to success. You are willing to do what it takes to be successful. You walk your talk and have few difficulties putting plans into action once you have thought it through.
- Committed to making a contribution. It’s not just about the money (although the money is nice). You want to make a difference in the lives of others. You care deeply about your work and you want to do more.
- Open minded. You are willing to consider new ideas and you integrate them quickly. You love to learn and find ways to implement new strategies.
- Committed to mutually supportive relationships. The more we get to know each other, the more productive the partnership becomes. You value true partnerships that result in win-win results.
- Self-starter. You don’t need me to motivate you. You use a coach primarily for support, accountability, brainstorming, feedback and holding the big picture agenda.
- Value integrity and genuineness. You show up in an authentic way every day.